On Saturday, December 16th, the Enjoy Centre will be a warm, magical wonderland for you and your family.
- Free marshmallow roasting courtesy of the St Albert Scouts (all day)
- Free hot chocolate for the kids (all day)
- Free roving entertainment with a children's magician (11:30am-2:30pm)
- Free candy canes, eggnog, maple syrup shack, and snow-cones courtesy of Amaranth Whole Foods (while supplies last)
- Free cookies for the kids courtesy of Wild Earth Bakery (while supplies last)
- Free pictures with the world's tallest elf (11:30am-2:00pm)
- Free pictures with Elsa (2:45-3:15pm)
- Free Christmas caroling with the Cantilon Choir (December 16) from 11:00am-12:30pm
- Fresh, real Balsam Fir Christmas trees available for sale with all proceeds to the 1st St Albert Scouts (all day).
- "Grinch Christmas Tree" floral workshops by Hole's Greenhouses that you can complete as a family from 1:00pm-3:00pm (register here to save your seat)
- Free Wine and Cider Tastings at Liquid Harvest (Noon-4:00pm)
- Tons of holiday food and drink samples and ideas from Evoolution Olive Oils and Vinegars
- And much much more!