Dig In Horticulinary Festival 2018 is May 1st-6th
Dig In is back for 2018, and this year we're growing yet again with even more food & gardening events than ever before!
This year, we're proud to present:
- 12 FREE gardening & cooking demos on the Mainstage in the Moonflower Room on May 5th & 6th, including a baking demo with Alex Czajka from Kid's Baking Championship (pre-registration required as these demos fill up fast)
- 6 hands-on make-and-take workshops in the Park Room. Learn to make homemade cheese, plant a "salad bowl", or bake your very own sourdough.
- Dig In Dining Week from May 1st-6th.
- A walking culinary tour, and a bicycle culinary tour.
- A mini St Albert Farmers Market in the Moonflower Room
- And a 5-course, interactive meal with MasterChef Canada winner Mary Berg
To get more information and to get your tickets to the workshops, the dining week, and dinner with Chef Mary Berg, click here.